The Supervisor of an In-Room group can indicate their presence to other members of the group. When activated by the Supervisor, the In-Room button LED at each member station illuminates. Up to ten (10) In-room groups can be configured with up to twenty (20) members excluding the Supervisor in each group. A station can be the Supervisor for up to 10 groups; each group requires a separate activation button.
To program an In-Room flexible button at a DKT,
1. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button.
2. Press the desired Flexible button.
3. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button
4. Dial ‘* 8’ and the In-Room group number (01 ~ 10).
5. Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button.
To activate or deactivate In-Room indication from the Supervisor station
1. Press In-Room Indication button.
2. Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button.
If Supervisor station is not Idle, In-Room Indication button does not work.
Pressing the In-Room button at a station other than the Supervisor will return error tone. The Supervisor must press the [HOLD/SAVE] button within 5 seconds after In-Room button to activate/deactivate In-Room Indication.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015