1. Check that there is a device connected to the Station Module, which has a port number beginning with a number from three to eight.
2. If there are no devices connected to the Station Module, connect one and then press CLEAR.
3. If there are any devices connected to the Station Module, check all the wiring associated with the devices.
4. Refer to Data Module down on page 620.
1. Check the wiring from the ICS to the TM.
2. Refer to Problems with trunk cartridges service on page 611.
1. Follow the procedure in Problems with trunk cartridges service on page 611.
2. If the problem persists, replace Trunk Cartridge Y on DS-30 port X.
Refer to the previous table for the definition of X and Y
Tuesday, July 28, 2015