1.To place a call on hold, press Hold. Your LCD shows the line on hold. The held Line’s LED flashes green while appearances of the line at other stations flash red.
• To return to the held call, press the held Line button.
• If you do not return to the held call within a specified time, it rings back to your telephone. The call remains camped-on to your station indefinitely.
• If the held party hangs up, the call is released.
2. Repeat Step 1 to place additional lines on hold.
Note See the Call Pickup section to pick up a call on hold from another extension.
This feature enables you to place a call on hold so that only you can retrieve it.
³ While on a call, press Hold twice. That line’s LED flashes green while appearances of the line at other stations are steady red (in use).
This feature enables you to place a call on hold by pressing another Line button – no need to press Hold. Make sure this feature is programmed on your system; if not, existing calls will drop.
³ While on a call, press another extension button to receive/originate a new call. The accessed line’s LED flashes (in-use). The first call is put on hold and your extension’s LED flashes. You can also switch between calls without having to press Hold.
1. While on a call, press Cnf/Trn. The call goes on hold.
2. Dial another line.
3. Transfer the call or return to the held call by pressing its Line button.
Monday, November 9, 2015